1991 seadoo xp

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luckett

I bought 2 jet skis with trailer cheap one was a seadoo and other is a Polaris the seadoo I’m having a problem with it originally had the white motor but it went bad they replaced it with a yellow one I got the power box off a yellow motor and hooked it up I got it off eBay with all the wires but the problem I’m having I seem to not be getting power to any gauges or switch’s if I jump the solenoid across it turns over with spark but that’s the only way I can turn it over thanks

Daft question but you've checked the ignition switch?
I guess the 91 is pre-DESS and they were just a rubber bung that pushed down the button, have you continuity checked that when the button is pushed it closes the circuit?

Yea tried it has a different solenoid than book shows I got battery cable on one side and I have the starter wire on other side with 2 smaller wires then in center of solenoid there’s a plug with a yellow wire with red strip it’s hooked up but there’s still one white wire with black strip that has 2 plugs 1 male on female that I can’t figure out where it goes thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back