RESTO 1988 SP

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanSquires

Super stoked to have scored this little gem!
Everything is there and untouched, should make a pretty nice little restoration project. No real plans, just get extremely meticulous on cleaning it up and maybe riding it on special occasions.. IDK.
FB_IMG_1591804015005.jpg
FB_IMG_1591804023333.jpg
FB_IMG_1591804028907.jpg

Oh man! I have only seen one of those one time when I was wrenching on them for a living. The old style 580 sno-go head and hinged seat. The thing I was impressed with was the one I worked on was all stock but performed on par with the 91/92 twin carb XP, a little more scoot than the following generations of SP. That model is the first PWC I ever rode a few years prior on a demo ride when they first came out.

Last edited:
So I'll just put a little mixed emotion update to this post.
I sold the ski to a guy in Topeka (Jerod Williams) and he's going to restore it and make it his baby. I did this because I'm getting ready to start building a house and will not have time to take on a proper restoration for several years. Hoping to break ground in the spring for the new shop first, pretty exciting stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back