06 RXT 215 Iginition 2 not firing

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

darshanpatelh

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum here and so far I have found amazingly helpful information with fixing my an 06 RXT 215 that I bought last year. Long story supercharger went and it needed a new head on it and chain. I put the chain on and followed the instructions as per the service manual but I am still get a cam sensor code when I crank more than 10 seconds. If someone has any tips on resolving that issue i would greatly appreciate it.

Main Question! - I am getting a P0352 code along with P0344. This is what I have done to troubleshoot so far.
- I have checked the fuses
- I checked for 12V on each of the connectors going into the coil
- I took all 3 coils and individually connected it to each connector to make sure all the sparks plugs fire from Candoo. (on all case with all 3 coils, they fired on 1&3 but not on 2)

If someone has any input on this, I greatly appreciate it. I used allen key (best size for the hole) when locking the crank and the camshaft. I made sure cylinder 3 was Top when putting in the crank lock. I am not sure if the cam sprocket lobe that the cam sensor reads, should be in front of the sensor when the engine stops becuase mine is a little off. The picture attached is after I finished trying to crank the motor.

Thank you again in advance!

Darshan

Attachments

• 20190702_125605_resized.jpg
    20190702_125605_resized.jpg
    819.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back