05 3d TSP ground problem

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedec

Bought a candoo after being frustrated with 3d and not wanting to quit or give up. Found out With candoo my map/sensor is reading 5.7psi should be 14.2psi when not running and my thottle is only going to 58% at wide open definitely not right. Another really weird thing is when I open throttle to wide open map/air goes up 7.2 psi. So I tested wires to map/air and getting 5 volts. Replace air/map still the same problem. Tested wires 1 from TSP tested 5 volts suppose to be 5 volts. Tested wire 2 and 4.6 volts suppose to 4.6 to 5 volts. Wire 3 suppose to be 0 is like 20 or actually all over the place. All 3 wire ohms test good from Ecu plug to TSP plug. So what could cause this that one TSP test to be off. I tested all 4 ground wires from Ecu and all ohms tested. Put in different Ecu and same problems and TSP sensor would not reset or read TSP throttle movement nothing. Once I grounded wire 3 on TSP from back of plug with a pin to block I could reset TSP and throttle would work again. But still only get 58% movement and map/air say 5.8 psi and move to 7.2 psi when throttle wide open. Grounded Map/air sensor plug from back with pin no change. This is a tough one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back