05/21 Saturday 8am Watson Island Behind Parrot Jungle

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Relaxing
251.jpg

At least you wont be bored.
You might have to side track to bar to watch game.

Get an early start

In front of the netting the drinks are free. Just sayin,,

I JUST installed 2016 hand grips on the GTX. They are a super easy mod and really make it a more comfortable ride.

Are you familiar with the GTX model?

I have a 2006 GTX. Mine unfortunately has a thumb throttle so the new grips won't work unless i convert to finger throttle.

The flight attendant gave me that drink for free. I think she felt sorry for me.

0-1 TB jik the on board wifi or free drinks are getting to you

You have to root for home team since your in Florida

I have a 2006 GTX. Mine unfortunately has a thumb throttle so the new grips won't work unless i convert to finger throttle.

The flight attendant gave me that drink for free. I think she felt sorry for me.

Wow,, a free drink,,, She must really like you..
I fly five-days a week.

Once you use my ski you be upgrading.. LOL

It is officially my wife's ski. She and I live separately for about another year or so. She has 19 years in the military and lives in Jacksonville. My office is in Miami,, Sooooo, we just spend money on rentals and seeing each other when we can.

It will be good to get the GTX running as it has been MANY months that it has been on the water..

Your Penguin goalie got hit in the head by one of his player going behind the net
Other player #8 shoulder got him on the top of the mask.
Knock his head back and got knock down to the ice.
Probably got stunned

Last edited by a moderator:
TB player #9 got a nasty puck to the face in warn up's!
Played with full face guard then switched to clear mask.

They were saying the Moon mask was his next option
:lol:

craps, just caught his now.

I have 3 guys riding the peace over on the West coast tomorrow for a half day.

have fun peeps !

Well, I can promise [MENTION=75843]Jonny M[/MENTION] will be a sore man tomorrow.

We did about 80 miles and much of it was aggressive riding.

I threw myself if my RXT at 66 MPH. Ski was 150 away from me when I figure out which way was up.

We all are going to be sore and burnt and I'm scheduled to go again tomorrow.

Ohhh boy

Back