05/21 Saturday 8am Watson Island Behind Parrot Jungle

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

ocod

He have @Johnny M coming down and he's rented a ski for the day.
@Idoo3 @Coastiejoe [MENTION=29781]Spimothy Leary[/MENTION]
Fingers crossed for calm day.

Riding loop south to Fowey Rock and then back around Stiltsville through IC to Haulover for some swhawarma wraps

fowery.jpeg

stiltsville.jpeg

sandbar.jpeg

I'm a maybe,,, Officially I have to work, but I think it will be a LATE start time. If so, then I will be there.

Will keep you informed...

[MENTION=33508]ocod[/MENTION] [MENTION=72580]Idoo3[/MENTION] [MENTION=43374]Coastiejoe[/MENTION] [MENTION=29781]Spimothy Leary[/MENTION] [MENTION=75843]Jonny M[/MENTION]

I am good to go. Oscar, confirm when and where if you would please...

Thanks for the invite but I'm not off. Get there very early since it's a holiday weekend. Last time we went the group that got there just a little later then us did not have anywhere to park.

[MENTION=75843]Jonny M[/MENTION]
If you can cancel your rental, I will have a 2010 GTX 155 as a spare. What did you rent?

You rented a WHAT ????

Yip
Plan jane 2014 or 2015 VX

Coastie did you find your Etrex?
Can you bring it as back up to mine
I see a long ride in our future and want to track it

Did you want to meet on 75 at 7am
Or you'll make it to Watson Island behind Parrot Jungle from where you are?
Dont forget mask.
[MENTION=72580]Idoo3[/MENTION] can you throw out coordinates to Atlantis reef you went too?
May be able to check it out

I have a nice mosquito net in front of me on the plane. Almost in first class.
243.jpg

Coastie did you find your Etrex?

Did you want to meet on 75 at 7am

I'll look for it now..
Meet on 75 is fine, just past your exit, yes?

I need gas in both my car and my ski, so I will try to get up early enough to get it done before we meet.

I bought some EXPENSIVE Dragon Goggle with Transitioning lens... I could not find a mask anywhere local. I'll order something..

Joe, I just want to confirm that you are bringing the 155 for me. I don't want to end up without a ski [emoji15]

I'll look for it now..
Meet on 75 is fine, just past your exit, yes?

I need gas in both my car and my ski, so I will try to get up early enough to get it done before we meet.

I bought some EXPENSIVE Dragon Goggle with Transitioning lens... I could not find a mask anywhere local. I'll order something..

Ill text you when I get up.
Planning to be on the before 7:30
No hurry to be there at 8 since your taking your 2nd ski for him.

Joe, I just want to confirm that you are bringing the 155 for me. I don't want to end up without a ski [emoji15]

Sits right next to his RXT
:rolleyes:

YES !!!
I have a double trailer, both skis are always with me when I travel to the water.

I am outside charging the batteries as I type this..

Back