01-16-16 Ride

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Idoo3

As of now wind/weather is looking great. Leaving Fort Lauderdale's Port at 0800 and headed north, possibly to WPB. Destination is still up for debate. We will be stopping at a 20 Ft reef along the way. Anyone up for the ride?

I think I may be as well as my wife. My shoulder surgery has healed well. Recently moved so my skis are buried in my garage right now. I'll try to get them ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I rode from port of Miami to Ft Lauderdale inlet the other day.
I always wanted to ride North to WP.

Are you hitting Peanut island?

Did you leave your batteries on a conditioner?

I think I may be as well as my wife. My shoulder surgery has healed well. Recently moved so my skis are buried in my garage right now. I'll try to get them ready.

Did you leave your batteries on a conditioner?

No. I was away from the house for 2 months. Didn't want to leave them plugged in and not be there. One battery is new, maybe 10 hrs. The other is an original. I charge them a bit and see what I get.

I hadn't been out for a while and the other day when I went to start mine it almost didn't start. After riding awhile I had no further issues. So you in for Sat?

No. I was away from the house for 2 months. Didn't want to leave them plugged in and not be there. One battery is new, maybe 10 hrs. The other is an original. I charge them a bit and see what I get.

I hadn't been out for a while and the other day when I went to start mine it almost didn't start. After riding awhile I had no further issues. So you in for Sat?

I am going to try to be... I will know late Friday. Once I get home from work I will get going on them. I need to find my charger as well. All my crap is in boxes from the move. Couldn't touch anything for nearly three months due to my surgery...

Weather is still looking awesome for tomorrow. I just finished changing the oil and plugs so I'm set to go.

Ok, let me know when you can.

I am going to try to be... I will know late Friday. Once I get home from work I will get going on them. I need to find my charger as well. All my crap is in boxes from the move. Couldn't touch anything for nearly three months due to my surgery...

Not looking promising for me. I also need to get a sticker for my trailer. But I am trying still,,,,

I'm out,,,

Just got home. Just not enough notice for me to do all that I needed to do. That said,,, I will get them ready through the weekend so I am ready to go for the next opportunity..

Back