WTB Looking for some Novi 48s

do you plan on port-matching the RV cover? What sort of Pipe are you going to run? FA? Curious because I have Novi 42, Spec1 pipe and PROKs with port matched RV, and I couldn't get mine to dial in. Burnt up the rear piston and now have to start over :(

@IDoSeaDoo

What kind of jetting were you running, and what is your elevation? Did you modify the timing of the engine at all?

I'd be interested in buying your spec 1 and novi 42's if you no longer want them.

I wasn't running any timing mods, though I do have the MSD enhancer. Was going to add that after I got it dialed in, but I can't seem to. Last I recall, I think I think I had 80 pilots and 155 mains, but I'm not sure. It was lean seizing like a B!tch. It liked 100 pilots a lot more, but felt too rich on teh bottom. Sadly, I didn't have any more jets to try the middle ranges. I also heard somewhere that the more water you put to the pipe, the leaner it runs. I'm not sure what jetting to run to my mid-pipe or Waterbox. Going to pull my motor and check to see if I didn't have a case leak the whole time. It just feels off to me. I hope I didn't destroy my cylinder along with the piston.

Back