WTB Jet Pump / Impeller / Stainless Wear Ring for a 98 Speedster x2

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

100guard

I've been intending on replacing my current ones since I bought my boat, so I figure it's about time to actively start searching for the best deal I can get.

So what I'm looking for is:

x2 of everything.

Some Impellers x2
Jet Pump housing (complete)
Wear Rings. My buddy says get stainless steel. If you don't think it's worth it, I could be swayed to settle with plastic. The Shop guy around here showed me his parts catalogue and they were $75, vice $30 for the plastic., so I could live with that.

• 271000816 Impeller?
  • 271000290 Wear Ring?
  • 204160055 HOUSING-IMPEL.ASSY? That's the whole pump right?
I believe those are the P/N's.

What I have now would be certainly possible to trade out., who knows if they're salvageable. I'm oblivious.

x1 Jet Pumps, doubt either is worth anything. On last legs
X1 brand new plastic Wear Ring., other one is old, haven't actually looked at it to comment further.
x2 impellers need serious refinishing, or at least one of them does. Other one may need refinishing as well-not sure.

I would prefer if the pumps are new builds if they are used, or simply complete if new., I would like to minimize any bearing replacement on my end or that sorta stuff.

If the price difference is negligible I would be interested in the stainless steel jet pump fins model.

If you're experienced in searching for this stuff, or can track it down, I would appreciate some help. I can track down cellphones like there's no tomorrow...but this stuff, I have absolutely limited savviness.

I am in Ontario, Canada so shipping here would be required. Paypal is no problem. I can send a prepaid waybill to the seller so I cover all shipping costs, as I have a courier broker that would help with my shipping expenses.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm already a month late.

I need these items asap.

If you know where to get the best prices, either in Canada, or in the US, pls send me a shout. I may ship direct to me, or to the Border town UPS & pick up there.

$650 per unit for the complete housing, wear ring, impeller shaft, Solas impeller, nose cone, pump cone, and bolts for pump cone.

With shipping to Canada it would be $85 total, or I can do free shipping to the USA.

Let me know if you want to order.

Thanks,
Joe

Thanks,
Joe
PWCPerformanceParts.com
Seneca Boat Sales Inc.
Mon-Fri. 9:30-5:00pm EST

That's the quote I just got., Anybody know this guy and know if 1-he's on here and willing to hook me up with a better deal 2-if it sounds like a decent deal or I can do better?

I don't know if it's new or oem or aftermarket either, I've asked.

$650 per unit for the complete housing, wear ring, impeller shaft, Solas impeller, nose cone, pump cone, and bolts for pump cone.

With shipping to Canada it would be $85 total, or I can do free shipping to the USA.

Let me know if you want to order.

Thanks,
Joe

Thanks,
Joe
PWCPerformanceParts.com
Seneca Boat Sales Inc.
Mon-Fri. 9:30-5:00pm EST

That's the quote I just got., Anybody know this guy and know if 1-he's on here and willing to hook me up with a better deal 2-if it sounds like a decent deal or I can do better?

I don't know if it's new or oem or aftermarket either, I've asked.

Your mail box is full

I have 6 140mm big hub pumps in stock and props.. Also I have brand new oem wear rings I can install too... Sadly I only have one prop and its in ok shape just has leading edge impacts.. Wont loss performance. Give me a call
Thanks
Jess

Back