FOR SALE WTB: IBR Actuator 2011 GTI

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

KyleW2

Looking for a working IBR actuator for a 2011 Seadoo GTI. Newest part # is 278003040. Anyone have one? I’ll pay shipping if you aren’t local to Dallas, TX. PayPal payment only.

Good luck every dealer in the country except a few are looking for ibrs.dont waste your money on a used one it will fail at any moment.my two cents

Yeah it can fail at any moment but so can a brand new one based on the hundreds of new skis with the same issue

I located a few brand new units but at almost $1900 after shipping, I’m holding off on buying brand new.

I was able to find a newer take off (new part #) on a wrecked machine for $750 so that one is on the way. Once they come off backorder and prices come down I’ll place an order for a new one and have it on hand.

Yeah it can fail at any moment but so can a brand new one based on the hundreds of new skis with the same issue

I located a few brand new units but at almost $1900 after shipping, I’m holding off on buying brand new.

I was able to find a newer take off (new part #) on a wrecked machine for $750 so that one is on the way. Once they come off backorder and prices come down I’ll place an order for a new one and have it on hand.
The older ibr is 1299 retail and the newer one is $699.the older ones are going to be off backorder around Dec 8th.i have 4 older ones on order and 2 newer versions on order.and eta isn't available yet.sea doo is now requiring v.i.n numbers to order them it's your money but if it where me I would wait till they become available new.the newer versions have been alot better as long as you get the current part numbered part

The older ibr is 1299 retail and the newer one is $699.the older ones are going to be off backorder around Dec 8th.i have 4 older ones on order and 2 newer versions on order.and eta isn't available yet.sea doo is now requiring v.i.n numbers to order them it's your money but if it where me I would wait till they become available new.the newer versions have been alot better as long as you get the current part numbered part
Which part number is $1299 retail and where are you ordering it from? December 8th is a way better date if it will actually ship then

278003040 is $1549.99 and shows an expected in stock date of the end of January, which was just recently pushed back from the end of November

Which part number is $1299 retail and where are you ordering it from? December 8th is a way better date if it will actually ship then

278003040 is $1549.99 and shows an expected in stock date of the end of January, which was just recently pushed back from the end of November
I'll have to pull up my notes at the shop.i just talked to my dealer on Friday and those where the dates he gave me friday.and also talked to riva and got the same date.there is a few dealers that have them in stock but are taking advantage of the backorder status.my local dealer has over a dozen on order and tried doing a dealer to dealer exchange and they wouldn't.they are probably holding for there clients machines.that is understandable but to fluff it up to make big bucks is wrong in my book.be honest and say they are holding for there own use

After dozens of call I located a shop in Canada about two weeks ago that had 4 of the new ones 278003043. Due to the strong dollar, the $1715 Canadian dollars was about $1250 US Dollars. However, after their sales tax, shipping, and customs it hit my credit card for a grand total of $1512.49 by the time it showed up on my door step in Louisiana. But it’s brand new and I was glad to find it and get my 2011 GTX 260iS out of my garage and back on the lift! The best deal I could find on a used one was $1600 out of Texas.

Back