FOR SALE WTB: Broken Speed Pickup

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

n-mod

I'm looking to buy a broken speed/paddlewheel pickup. Preferably the three wire model with temperature sensor in it (295500108). I'm looking to make an instructional video on rebuilding these since there seems to be very poor information online. What do you have?

Day yum... wish I had seen this I just threw 4 of those in the trash. LOL I was going to repair them. I'm no electronics guy. I even have the parts to do the repair for 5 of them. Too much BS for me. I'll take a look for more.

Boy O Boy these idiots have some balls for sure. Selling crap that don't work !!!! I did save those little wheels that these clowns sell for $25. Don't get me started ranting about these greedy pos people.

I found 2 sensors in my parts pile you are welcome to them if you want. Just pay me $10 for boxing them and of course Shipping from Slidell, LA 70452

Did you ever get around to making this video? I am wanting to fix a couple of sensor for my 96 GTX'S. Thanks Scott.

Back