FOR SALE WTB: 96/97 GSX front harness.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Sturgell

I have a jet-jon built with a 787 using a gsx harness, had a small fire that torched the wiring harness. My MPEM is good and it might be easier/cheaper to replace the whole harness than mess with fixing the burnt portions if I can find a front electrical box and harness minus the MPEM.

Could also use a throttle cable, steering cable, and oil injection cable.

I have a jet-jon built with a 787 using a gsx harness, had a small fire that torched the wiring harness. My MPEM is good and it might be easier/cheaper to replace the whole harness than mess with fixing the burnt portions if I can find a front electrical box and harness minus the MPEM.

Could also use a throttle cable, steering cable, and oil injection cable.

I have a MPEM box with all the wiring that was pulled from a 1997 GTX. It does have the MPEM, but I have the key I will include.

Do you have a picture or can tell which version it is? 1997 was apparently the year they used a grab bag to assemble the damn things... I've got a 97 hull, mid 96 engine, wiring from the end of 97 when they started rolling 98 models and a couple things that fit my wife's 95. I'm like a magnet for these Frankenstein creations and regularly buy stuff only to find out later it's a cludge.

Back