WTB 1999 gtx limited 951 accelerator pump

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

99gtxlimited

Like many others i am looking for an accelerator pump for my 99 gtx limited due to a torn orange umbrella valve.. i have the round diaphram style. i do not want to delete and up the low jets.
Thanks

Attachments

• umbrella.jpg
    umbrella.jpg
    361.6 KB · Views: 15
The accelerator pump can be taken out of the carburetor circuit and a larger low speed jet installed in the carb. I don't recall the size increase and I won't speculate but it isn't very much larger.

If I had a lot of issues with the accelerator pumps on the carbs I rebuild I'd make the switch but the pump is generally not the problem I encounter. My problem is generally plugged nozzels that spray into the carb throat. Good Luck.

im trying to avoid upsizing the low speed jets. I am doing a complete rebuild of both these jet skis for my boys and im trying to keep them as close to stock as possible

I agree and bring skis back to stock config as well. On the Carbs, I only suggest that because I think you are gonna have real trouble trying to find the diaphragm. Some very knowledgeable experienced people on this board have not been able to find them. Good Luck !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back