FOR SALE WTB 1997 Seadoo Challenger parts.

Ebilodeau15

I am in the market for a complete seat set and some other random parts for a 1997 Challenger single engine. Anyone got any lines?

Attachments

• 20220628_132616.jpg
    20220628_132616.jpg
    468.6 KB · Views: 14
Im not parting this out..... yet. Im currently trying to piece ot together. But if that fails then ill mpst likley part it.9ut
Got ya so I'm doing the same thing and the seats are the hardest to find a so expensive to have them redone, more then what the boat is worth. So I went to the fabric store and got marine grade vinyl and did it myself, it's not that hard honestly. There is a you tube video that takes you step by step all you really need is a good staple gun. For less then $100 and looks pretty good. If that helps you out at all.. good luck

Got ya so I'm doing the same thing and the seats are the hardest to find a so expensive to have them redone, more then what the boat is worth. So I went to the fabric store and got marine grade vinyl and did it myself, it's not that hard honestly. There is a you tube video that takes you step by step all you really need is a good staple gun. For less then $100 and looks pretty good. If that helps you out at all.. good luck
I appreciate that. Unfortunately i dont have any seats to begin with lol. Thats why im looking for some.

Back