Woot!! First Ride of 2011 Last night!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

brian96xp

It's under my belt!! Took a bit of choking on the trailer but she came alive and I burned out all of the stabil!

Anyone else in Ohio get out yet?

Mine has yet to see the outside world this year. I'm itching for a warm weekend so I can visit the lake,

Hopefully this saturday!! I went out in my wetsuit and didn't really need it with the temps in the upper 80's but

Looked like 76 this weekend!

Where do you ride?

W'ere just a little south of you but been out 3 weekends already, started April, 9.

Lou

i got out easter sunday and haven't been able to get back out there yet.

brian, you might want to check out "the x4 thread" its kind of a hang out for x4 riders here.

I mostly ride at Rend Lake here in Southern Illinois. My weekends have all been full, with about only one nice one. Weeks are nice and warm, come weekend it cools off and turns rainy. :(

I am hoping to try and get out this weekend, but if not definately next weekend. But lake erie is still pretty damm cold.

Hit the Sandusky river four weeks ago on the one warm April day ... surface temp 53 degrees air temp 82. I swear to god it seems like its rained every day since. Last week end took the skis to the lake, ran from pc to catabwa island, hit thick fog back headed back to pc, up the portage river to the lagoon saloon in Nugent's Canal ... great place. Where do you ride in central ohio?:cheers:

Back