Winter Projects

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
21e4493016289f57017698a6ed123aba.jpg

I love the ol reg build up

Winter project that I started in October. 1996 xp regelcoated hull, painted top, carbonfiber hood, r&d intake, r&d ride plate, worx intake plate, Solas prop, beach house sponsons, Psi twins on a stock engine. Still a little work and parts to go but coming along well.

That’s awesome! I’ve got some twins too. PM me when you get a minute

You already buy the stage 2 kit @Ankeneyou ?
Yeah we got a great deal going through a guy at Riva for 2 skis. I forgot they were even sold through here.

I just picked up a MaptunerX and have an 18 300 on the way. I’m going to need to get with you on a few things about the 300 soon Lee.
Cool, JasonV just picked up an 18 PX to go with his 17 TX. Love the 2 strokes but I was surprised how much I love that 300.

@Matt Braley we need you to hold an early spring SDF get together at your new river place!

You are all more then welcome but there are issues.
1) The boat ramp is a 10-15 minute drive/ride down stream.
2) It's a beautiful natural place full of awesome sights and crystal clear springs but there are limestone surprises hiding in dark water all over.
3) I don't have a nice walk way from the house down to the water yet. There is no railing on my small platform and just a ladder to get down to the rocky shore.

@Matt Braley we need you to hold an early spring SDF get together at your new river place!

You are all more then welcome but there are issues.
1) The boat ramp is a 10-15 minute drive/ride down stream.
2) It's a beautiful natural place full of awesome sights and crystal clear springs but there are limestone surprises hiding in dark water all over.
3) I don't have a nice walk way from the house down to the water yet. There is no railing on my small platform and just a ladder to get down to the rocky shore.
In. We can help you build all that brother!

Honestly, would still be fun to take some older skis ride the river like we did in lake george.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back