Will my triton wave trailer fit a larger seadoo?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

seadoonickk

i have your new wave single jetski trailer. it fits fine with my seadoo spark trixx 3up that is 120in in length.
i want to find out if a 2008 seadoo RXT with a length of 130in can fit on my wave single trailer. it's max load is 750lb and its length is 148in

thanks

Dry weight of that unit is over 800lbs, not to mention fuel, accessories, gear, etc. I have a trailer rated for 1100lbs for my gtx which dry weight is 850. Could it do it? Probably. But ever in the event of an accident, etc you probably want to be within the legal limits. Just my 2 cents.

Dry weight of that unit is over 800lbs, not to mention fuel, accessories, gear, etc. I have a trailer rated for 1100lbs for my gtx which dry weight is 850. Could it do it? Probably. But ever in the event of an accident, etc you probably want to be within the legal limits. Just my 2 cents.
ok thanks man

i have your new wave single jetski trailer. it fits fine with my seadoo spark trixx 3up that is 120in in length.
i want to find out if a 2008 seadoo RXT with a length of 130in can fit on my wave single trailer. it's max load is 750lb and its length is 148in

thanks
wanna trade? I have a new single 13ft trailer that will haul up to 1200 lbs..I am looking for a small spark/ waveblaster12ft trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back