will a 215 supercharger fit on a 185 ?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

SSDriver27

I have a couple 2003 GTX 4tec 185's and was wondering if the 16 tooth 215 supercharger would be an option for upgrading the supercharger or would it have to be a 17 tooth? Also wondering if the intercooler for the 215 would fit in the 185. Another question would be does the x charger and 42 lb injectors combo work ok on the 185 or is there additional parts needed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I ordered and am waiting on the Riva intake for both and, I installed a Solas 12/20 impeller, and a billet 3 degree wedge. Any upgrade advice for these 185's welcome. Thanks a ton for reading and thanks again for any advice or input given.

Were you looking for just an increase in power or do you have the infamous ceramic bearings that detonate and thought to change the system, ha!

both I suppose. I don't know much about the skis as I just bought them. One with 126 hours the other with 200 hours. The higher hours one is definitely slower than the other.

First thing I did was change the oil, added some seafoam to gas and oil, added a 3 Degree billet wedges to both, New spark plugs, new impellers and wear rings,(Solas 12/20) and rewired the gauge on one that had a non working gauge. I also ordered the Rivas cold intake for them both but haven't received them yet so not installed yet of course. So since the supercharges will need to be rebuilt or replaced soon I figured why not take the opportunity to get a little more power out of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back