Where to get 2004 and up 3D?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

ibisS5

Hi guys im new on here and would like introduce myself. Im Alex i have house on lake geneva and want to buy a 3D. Im only 15 and a very good family friend up there has a 3D. Ihave riden many different skis because my parents have gone through a ton. But i want one to call my own. With that being said the 3D is one of the most fun skis i have rode. So im wondering if you guys could help me in my pursuit for a 3D? I have looked and had very little luck. So within 100 miles of lake geneva can you help?

Thanks Guys!
Alex

Have you checked your local Craigslist? I would start there because since you're on a lake you might be able to find one.
Hope that helped a little bit!

You need to keep checking those ads on CL, they can change everyday.

Good Luck....you can also post a "Wanted" ad on CL or on here "wants and for sale" section

Yea I've posted there before i still have some time to buy but if there is a good deal now i would jump on it.

I have a 2007 seadoo 3D DI black and red. Excellent condition. 951 engine direct fuel injected. Only 30 hours excellent condition. $4,500. Pm me for more details.

Hey Ibiss5 - If you cant find one within your 100 mile area, look further away. I found one 2006 951 in Nashville with a blown engine for $500. Went online to U-Ship and place my details and price i wanted to pay and it was delivered to South Florida for $375. The shipping guys bid on your item, and its so small they placed it in the bed of the truck and had it here 2 days later. You can find running ones for $3-4K all day long. Go to Yakaz.com and put in Seadoo 3D, then try Sea Doo 3D and they will appear all over.

Also, if your young and dont weight alot, get the 04-05 787 model. Way more reliable and plenty of power for up to 170 lbs.

If you find a 06-07 951 DI that needs a motor for cheap, buy it for under $700, find a running 98-01 XP Limited (951 Carb Motor) thats running for $1700-1900 and have someone transfer Motor,Computer,Fuel Cell,Harness into the 3D for $600. Now for around $3100 you have a reliable 951 Carb 3D that will run forever and rip Big Time.

Thats what im doing......

Good luck buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back