What's wrong with my RXT???

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
sea doo a lemmon 2011 rxt x

do a leak down test . have two 2011 rxt x so far the one bike smoked two shaft and inpellerers . gages want bad on both. drop the ibr bolts came out. new ibr. new gages one is off 4 miles an hour or 4 hundred rpms off have to take back. not to happy only 50 hours on bikes. 6 grand in damages so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay....something to remember when modding your ski.

base line.

You need to write down things like temp, humidity, water conditions, fuel load, elevation, fresh/salt water, mods at the time ect. Not doing so will eventually lead to second guessing what you've done in the past. Memory's fail and will lie to you. Write everything down.

I couldn't agree more. In any other hobby of mine, in particular shooting, I've always played the recall fallacy game.

KK, you've got a Go Pro HD, right? Try doing what I've done with my RXT. Since the first launch, I've documented every second of operation like this.

Camera is set at 960p, 48 FPS, 170 degree angle video. Removes all guessing whatsoever -- speed, RPM, date, time, direction, fuel load, AoA/VTS, ambient air temperate, odometer, sounds and a decent straight-ahead view are all recorded for further review!

RXT.Holding.70MPH.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back