What's on your List!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

kustomkarl

Premium Member
Premium Member
Ok, we are never too old for The Fat Boy in red to bring us something for xmas. Tis the season and all that, so tell us all what you want Good old Saint
Nick to bring ya. I started this thread so here goes...My wife knows what I want, and that is no bills after the holidays, like that's gonna happen!

I would like to see gas prices drop, but I really would like to receive somthing that is unexpected, that I would never buy for myself, I would like to have a SEADOO banner or sign, to hang in my garage on the wall by my repair bench, about 24"x 48". Any seadoo colors would be fine. So if you reading these forums Santa see what you can do.:hurray:

Santa,
Can you please give me more time in the day for Christmas?

Or a Red Rider BB Gun!

Gas Prices

Yea Here too. I don't know what the prices are in Florida but up here in Missouri it is 2.79. Today it did drop to 2.69 making everyone happy so they can raise it again. But I don't care how high it gets me and my PWC are going to hit the water. Being out on the water is just undescribeable you just set yourself free of all the problems at home.

Gas here is going for about 3.00 for the cheap stuff unfortunately I have to use premium :\ as for Christmas I would really like to take a nice vacation. Looks like that may happen.

Dear Santa

Can I have 6 numbers that will give me a massive win on the Lottery.

If you cant do that; I'll have one of them lamps what Alladdin found.

If you cant manage that: Can I have a body like an addonis and some good portions to go with it.

If your feeling really generous: Forget about all the above. And Let all the kids that believe in ya, have the best Christmas ever.

Thats All.:cheers::)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back