What battery does a 07 GTI take?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deka EXT-30L is the best imo, make sure you get the correct 30A size and not the 16 or 20.
61T3XCK-Y+L._AC_SL1024_.jpg

Power sports batteries aren't like cars so not really group sizes. The 30 refers to the amperage rate.

Yes, that is the right size and amp battery. I don’t know anything about the quality. I did try the Dekka battery EXT-30L once, and it seemed good - comparable to the OE YUASA and a bit more affordable. But I just bite the bullet every 2 or 3 years and go OE with the $150+ YUASA battery. I don’t keep a trickle charger on my skis, and maybe should, but I try to ride every month or two year round in FL. I don’t get more than 3 years out of my YUASA OE batteries. I think I have had the best performance with YUASA, and I don’t really want to compromise on batteries and water/ocean travel. If I rode a local chain of lakes, I would probably take more risks. Just my opinion. I have had a YUASA battery in my Yamaha scooter that I ride daily for 5 years now. YUASA is quality, but you pay dearly for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back