West Coast Love

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

mikidymac

Staff member
So looks like there is not much activity here in the West Coast section. Any Cali riders here?

And how the heck are Texas and Arizona in the West Coast section. Not hating just saying I never thought they were at all West or Coast.

So looks like there is not much activity here in the West Coast section. Any Cali riders here?

And how the heck are Texas and Arizona in the West Coast section. Not hating just saying I never thought they were at all West or Coast.

What section do you suggest Az and Tx post in then

What section do you suggest Az and Tx post in then
The 2-stroke PWC section is the most visited.
For regional, you would fall into this spot but I was just joking at the beginning that I don't think anyone considers Texas "West Coast".

Mikidymac....I've been noticing the same thing. I just found out that you're in SoCal, I'm in SF bay area and feel pretty alone up here. Following your advice and tips on most every topic blows me away...
Can't tell ya how many times I've wanted to chime in to some of the threads that catch my attention, but don't want to bog the conversations down.
Since I've had my 96 gtx( from new )and a 97 challenger 1800 for several years there has been plenty of questions along the way. I don't know how,but they still are running strong, and look like new... And I don't baby them... When I'm on the water anyway!
Too much fun!
Anyway,thanks for posting what I've been wondering for awhile...where are the west coast people?
Cuz this forum is heavy east coast guys.
But fortunately they're all pretty good guys, and know their s**t and i appreciate that.
Thanks, John
104 degrees today...hotter tomorrow up here!

This weekend I met some of the members of the west coast watercraft club having there 2nd annual lake Powell trip. The Arizona club is also up here on the lake this weekend talked with some of them for a few.

This is a older thread but still active, so I'll post in the West Coast Love. I live in the mountains about an hour north of Fresno CA and we have around 12+ lakes to choose from. If there is anybody in the area that wants to go riding hit me up.

This is a older thread but still active, so I'll post in the West Coast Love. I live in the mountains about an hour north of Fresno CA and we have around 12+ lakes to choose from. If there is anybody in the area that wants to go riding hit me up.
We will be at Shaver in July.

No kidding, Shaver Lake is my hometown! I live like 15 minutes just south of the lake in a small town called Tollhouse. Are you going up for the firework show? If so would love to meet up with you. If you've been there before be prepared, this year everything looks different after the Creek Fire came through and destroyed everything. Will definitely keep in touch with you.

Mik,

I am down here in Long Beach California, usually make trips to Havasu (Cattail Cove) for cove camping. Dont have many friends that ride and i just found WCWC but i havent made it to any meets yet.

Whats your situation like?

Mik,

I am down here in Long Beach California, usually make trips to Havasu (Cattail Cove) for cove camping. Dont have many friends that ride and i just found WCWC but i havent made it to any meets yet.

Whats your situation like?

Our local lakes, Lopez, San Antonio and Nacimento are pretty much empty so that sucks. We typically make a trip to Laughlin and Shaver Lake at least once each summer.

Back