Well did I get the record?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

smc0922

23hrs on the RXT-X and its at the dealer for a supercharger rebuild due to slipping clutch washers :(

Been doing it increasingly since 9hrs when I got it. At first I thought it was last years fuel, and it only happened once MAYBE twice each ride. But after two full tanks of fresh 93 and a few top-offs of 93, no change, it's actually gotten worse as time went on. Idle-6k was no problem, anything above that started as a stutter and hesitation, then finally getting to WOT. Hole shots would send it out of the water. Now nothing above 6k and no power. Last run I got two solid 15 second bursts of WOT before I had to slow down to turn.

Thankfully my dealer is awesome and he ordered the parts when I talked to him Thursday. He said whether he pays or Sea-Doo pays, it's under warranty because it was his demo ski. Likely getting it back Monday but possibly Friday/Saturday depending on how the week goes. Here's hoping! :fingers crossed:

WOW!
Make sure to change the oil.

I've read where small pieces are in the oil pick up thus causing bad bottom end......

I don't believe it actually let go, just slipping. I'll know more later. But yes a free oil change is in the works, too.

Beat you by an hr. Mine let go at 22 hrs first season I got it. Thank god for warranties, they ended up paying for a new SC, motor and labor. I think the bill for it would have been around $5500 if I would've had to pay for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back