Watercraft Ride for Dad in Amherstburg Ont!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

2000mgt

Hey everyone, just wanted to share this link and maybe spark some interest. Amherstburg Ont held the first ever Watercraft Ride for Dad on Sunday July 17th, if you've never heard of it check out www.ridefordad.ca and select watercraft. We had about 40 machine out on the water raising $3000 for the cause and we're hoping for a bigger turnout next year, if you want ot know more about Watercraft Ride for Dad you can join the facebook page and ask questions there. The people in charge of organizing are hoping to have next years event on the same weekend so make sure you write it in your calander now if your interested!

Here is the news article from the local paper!

http://www.amherstburgecho.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=3218693

To bad you're so far away! We always say "the more the merrier" and this was a great way to bring riders together! Who knows maybe you could make the 5.5 hour hike next year?? I will definatly be posting more on this event on this site for next year so keep your eyes peeled months in advance!

I'd go on the next one if you guys don't mind a jet boat following you ... hey ... i could hold the beer!!

Ya ill find out more and see if they'll allow it im sure they will, we had 2 boat follow us incase someone broke down of ran out of gas and the police boat lead and coast guards scattered all over but another boat especially being a jet boat would probably be fine

its sort of an endurance type run everyone just rides together, its not a race and we rode about 30 miles

Man I was so pissed I couldnt get running that week. And it was my bachelor party. Next year you can count me in!

Hey brad where about are you from in aburg? I launch at Bru Mon and ride a 96 WaveBlaster II my names Mike Cote

Mike, I worked with you at CT building bikes. I just put in wherever I can usually. Havent been out much this year.

Might go out on Sunday if the weather holds out.

Back