Water Pressure Regulator

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

dbarron

Hi again, I am down to my second last part for the disassembly of the 787 in my challenger. I took apart my pressure regulator for a look and I can see that the previous owner replaced the bottom clamp with a zip tie and repaired the bellows with something. I plan to replace the bellows, but I also noticed that my valve did not have the 3 washers as shown in the parts diagram (#34). I guess they would add more pressure if they existed. Do I need them?

1612752798115.png

The WCV has just one disk inside. Buy a complete new valve. Don't bother with just parts. You can replace what you want, if the body is worn it will leak. You can't really tell if the body is worn until you get it in the water and drive it. It's a wear item, it's 24 years old out with the old. They should click together, but I've had them leak. I'm all about the leak test while running as in moving under power not just idle, not on a garden hose.

Ok, I don't mind replacing the entire valve.... where is best place to get a new valve, when I search, I really only see used parts on ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back