FOR SALE WATCH FOR SCAMS !!!!!!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Dr Honda

Hi All,

It's a problem all over Craigslist... but it looks like it's starting here. here's what to look for.

1) In the pictures... if the trailer license plate is blanked out.... SCAM

2) If the hull registration numbers have been blanked/removed from the hull.... SCAM

3) If the price is too good..... Probably a scam.

4) If the person won't answer questions open on this forum.... SCAM !!!!!

Scams can go both ways. If you're selling, and someone won't meet with you face to face on a large item... it could be a scam. I've drove over 10 hrs (one way) to go get my Islandia... and when I sold my sportster, a member came all the way up from Mississippi to get it. (I'm in Pittsburgh) So, people who are serious will come and bring cash.

If any of the above happens here... please hit the report button so it brings it to our attention.

Thanks.

I have been searching for a Speedster 200... I'm so tired of seeing the same boat for sale in 10 states I'm willing to drive to find my new boat. I never dreamed they had this much time to post them everywhere..

Also a good clue on craigslist is look at the background of the picture, it can sometimes be obvious it isn't local.

I am in California which is a desert these days and we get a lot of these scams with two nice seadoo's and a lush green forest in the background, obviously not local.

Back