Waketower stock Light C210

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

briancayko

My 2010 C210 SE has the oem waketower. It has a beacon light @ the top (stock) & the following pictures are of how the lights wiring connects. Does anyone else have this boat or similar model they can send me pictures of what this is supposed to look like?
It appears as mine were busted loose from a plug that was supposed to be able to connect & disconnect as you fold the tower down. IMG_2448.JPGIMG_2449.JPGIMG_2450.JPG

That's the same plug I have on our 210 SE for our anchor light. You should be able to pick up a new end plug cheap. They look like this:
prong.jpg

I have replaced mine, there is also supposed to be a cover over the socket mounted to the boat when not in use. If I remember correctly it was a set, plug and socket in included the package.

Thanks Guys, any chance you have a link for the replacement? i found some options on amazon that will probably work but was waiting to see if anyone was able to provide a link first.

The reviews are not the best but its a direct replacement and for the price if you have to replace it from time to time so be it! I installed a new set on our boat last spring and its worked just fine.

perfect! thanks GB, that is better than what i had found :)

I always wondered why there was a plug by the front of the windshield. I don't have a tower so on my boat there is nothing to plug in to that socket.

I replaced the socket further back with a better part as my plug also fell apart. I got it from West Marine. It was not a direct replacement so I had to drill some new screw holes. So far it is holding up fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back