Wakepro/Perfect pass sucks. Listen to this

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

SidewayzEvo

So I brought my boat back to the dealer... they told me the perfect pass doesnt really work good so not to worry about it and my speedo doesnt work over 40... they said thats normal too..... Are u serious?!?!?! Seadoo told me the perfect pass only controls one engine.... How the balls is that even a useful piece of equipment then? I Cant launch enough to pull anyone out of the water on one engine

I don't have that, but what they told you doesn't sound right to me. The way Sea-Doo markets the system, it's supposed to be brainless engine control for whatever situation you have (skiers, boarders, tubers). That doesn't sound like something you could do with only one engine--otherwise you might max out the other engine if it didn't control them both together.

As for the speedo, what I think he meant to say was that the speedos have a tendency to exaggerate the actual speed and can report you going faster than you really are. If the water is smooth, the numbers are pretty accurate, but they can get out-of-whack in rougher waters.

My Speedo DIES after 40mph. Will not read under any conditions. Im returning my boat. I hate it. Its fast and fun sometimes. The rest of the time im in pain from how shitty it rides. I cant believe they ever sold any of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back