wake generation - Sea-Doo 430 Wake Boat

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wake_230_WA

I am have a hard time finding an aftermarket wake generator to add to my boat sides to form a better surf wave.
I have tried the surf wake and Ronix 's 8.3.
Does anyone have any suggestions for a product that works on these curving/multi step Sea-Doo sides?
Paul

I am have a hard time finding an aftermarket wake generator to add to my boat sides to form a better surf wave.
I have tried the surf wake and Ronix 's 8.3.
Does anyone have any suggestions for a product that works on these curving/multi step Sea-Doo sides?
Paul
Hi, did you ever get an answer? I am looking at the same right now for my wake 230 and not getting a lot of answers

Hey guys I’m curious too, I’ve seen some plans for a gate that uses a couple of skateboard ramps put together in a Malibu forum. Might extend out enough to compensate for the tapper the boat has. Hard in winter though to find much.

Total noob here as well. Just trying to get into. Think I might try making one of the suckgates using the suction cups from harbor freight etc. Plans are everywhere and cheap at $40 or less compared to the $400 they want just to test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back