Vtech tune. How long until does it take to receive?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

sittin sidewayz

How long does it take to recieve the tuner and credit for the account from the time you order (in socal)?

Getting a spark in probably 10 days and going to the river on the 19th. If I order the tuner and credit the day I bring my spark home....will I be able to have it tuned for the river trip on the 19th?

Im thinking if its not possible I will just go with the 90ho version instead. What do you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Who did you order from? I got mine in a few days and emailed v-tech my ski info and they had my tune done in two days or so.... It is pretty fast but then you need to tune it... It was tricky at first now I can switch between tunes in a matter of minutes.. I can go back to Stock, e85, or 8350 tune....

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Title probably want the stage one tune but check with V-TECH FIRST that should get you around 110 he..... After I installed that tune I swear it stretched my arms by 2 inches so hang on... Do you have some basic mods?

Title probably want the stage one tune but check with V-TECH FIRST that should get you around 110 he..... After I installed that tune I swear it stretched my arms by 2 inches so hang on... Do you have some basic mods?

I dont even have the spark yet. Probably monday

I dont even have the spark yet. Probably monday
My mistake... You will soon want some, v-tech will give you some good advice how to get the most out of the tune. I started with the basics like impeller, intake, pump seal, and high flow exhaust... Keep us updated bro, you are going to love it....
78.jpg

Back