Verizon iPhone 5, 64 gig. Factory Unlocked.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Coastiejoe

Verizon iPhone 5, 64 gig. Factory Unlocked. Has both GSM and CDMA network in it. Will work for ATT, Verizon, Cricket, Straight Talk, at-Mobile and many other pre-paid carriers. $240.00

274.jpg

275.jpg

276.jpg

I didn't know they made models for both options, sim and cdma (is that correct term for "non-sim") ? I've never paid attention since I have been on att for like 15 years.

Have anything for Sprint [MENTION=1]JoeZ[/MENTION] may be in need.

I didn't know they made models for both options, sim and cdma (is that correct term for "non-sim") ? I've never paid attention since I have been on att for like 15 years.

The late version of the Verizon phones do, the early do not. The Factory Unlocked Verizon phones are GREAT to have.. They do like 92% of every network.

I have a White 5C, 16 gig. Purchased it working perfectly with a broken screen. Installed a NEW Screen and NEW LCD.
I can sell it for $175 plus freight.
The bubbles are air trapped under the protective film.

281.jpg

282.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah my phone went swimming with me this weekend in fresh water...a Note 3. Everything seems to work properly but the screen. Do/Can you do anything with Samsung phones?

Yeah my phone went swimming with me this weekend in fresh water...a Note 3. Everything seems to work properly but the screen. Do/Can you do anything with Samsung phones?

Yes, in most cases a fresh water dunk is solvable. In your case, you will need mot only the digitizer, but the LCD. The digitizer is cheap, the LCD is NOT. Parts alone will be $180-$210 depending on where we get it and if it is OEM or aftermarket.

So,, even if I didn't charge a penny to install it, you can safely assume 200 for parts and $15-$20 for freight. You will be VERY close to the value of the phone. A replacement Note 3 runs $225 ish to $280.

Is it fixable, yes,,, and many still fix it as they want the stuff they have saved on the phone. But it is a close call...

Gotcha...I'm going to take the next few days to see if it dries out and if it stops working I'll hit you up. I appreciate you letting me know.

Can you replace the front glass on a galaxy s5? The lcd isn't busted and the digitizer still works, just the glass is all spider Web cracked. I already have the new glass.

Back