V-Tech Maptuner X Now Available

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

hfgreg

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hey guys this is a duplicate post from the Spark section but all of the info is the same.. this works on 2016 models as well as previous model years.

Q: Do you need this to work with the 2016 Sea-Doo models (RXP-X, RXT-X, Spark ETC)?
A: Yes, the original tuners DO NOT work with the 2016 models.

Q: Is this maptuner x easier to use than the original maptuner?
A: Yes! It is easier to use the newer tuner and it has many more functions and is in color!

Q: Can I use one of my old tuning credits with this maptuner x?
A: Yes! Old credits transfer to the new tuner but it is still tied to the ECU it was originally on and cannot be changed.

Buy one at PWC Muscle

Maptuner X
Maptuner X and ECU tuning credit

How can I find out what tunes are available ?

I would like to keep the rpm stock and remove factory speed and boost limiters on a 2015 RXT-X, is this possible ?

There will be updates on this real soon. We are switching from VTech's tuning library to Riva's.

In the future, would it be possible to offer individuals a tuning service where you do the tune on an ecu so that the client doesn't have to by the tuner that they would likely only use once?

In the future, would it be possible to offer individuals a tuning service where you do the tune on an ecu so that the client doesn't have to by the tuner that they would likely only use once?
We can do this for you now. What ski do you have? Price will be an extra $50!

Thanks

I currently own a 2003 GTX 155 but I am seriously considering a 14 Spark 2 up. It's the 60 hp but I think the 109 hp tune would be a must.

The 155 is a little disappointing for me performance wise as well but I was not aware of anything that would come close to what the supercharger does for this engine.

How would this service work? The website is not very straight forward. Would I be buying a credit plus $50 and how much is a credit? Or would I be paying the same as if I bought the tuner?

It's not a service that we advertise is why. You would need to give us a call to order but we can absolutely do it for you.

We have a rental service on the site that is advertised. That's our goto for saving money typically

Hi, I'm also interested in tuning my 2016 Seadoo PWC. However, it's a GTX155 (I know built for comfort and not speed)

I've not seen any tunes or in fact, any performance mods for the 155 models (GTX or GTI) yet the sparks which have only 60/90HP stock have quite a few.
Are there any plans to support the 155 models?

Thanks in advance.

Today I tested out the new Maptuner X ECU Stage 2 on my 2011 Sea Doo RXT AS 260, she did 72 MPH, I still need to switch to Sport Mode manual, it did not default Sport Mode as Mapturner claim, default driving mode still at Touring Mode.

Last edited:
Back