Utopia 205 Towable Storage

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

M3Man03

Hello fellow boat owners!

Having my 2003 Seadoo Utopia 205 now for it's 2nd season - I'm wondering what other similar owners have done about storing their towables while boating, specifically wakeboards and kneeboards.

It seems no matter where I put them, they always seem to get in the way. I really don't want to go the route of a wakeboard tower with it's racks way up high, I was looking for something more inventive and streamline.

I love how the specs of the boat say "great rear under seat room for wakeboards and skis" - but there's no way you'd fit any of those there.

Has anyone come up with any creative solutions for storing these things?

The newer models have Storage in the floor l_www.sea-doo.com_seadoopublic_cmsresource.ashx_www.sea-doo.com_neutral_products_utopia205_wallp.jpg

I have thought about making one on my boat but I would need to see a newer model to see if they reinforced the floor different then the our year.

The newer models have Storage in the floor View attachment 31115

I have thought about making one on my boat but I would need to see a newer model to see if they reinforced the floor different then the our year.

I agree. Having some floor storage would have been great.

I know this is not a fishing boat, but I occasionally throw out my line. The floor storge would be handy for the rods`

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back