Upgrades 03 gtx 4tec sc ltd

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnitt

I wanted to see what other people who own the same type of ski as me has done to there ski as far as gaining more speed

I have 2 of the same and so far I have done the Solas 12/20 impeller and wear ring, I ordered the Riva intake and cant wait to get it on, and I did a 3 Degree wedge on both as well and I feel like it plains faster without hitting rev limiter as much on take off, seems to be good so far. I found that non ethanol fuel has been the best results so far unless it was just bad gas from when I bought them. I am replying here because I want to know the same thing. Also wondering about exhaust upgrades and some feedback on the x charger and 42lb injectors would be nice and whether the intercooler form the 215 would fit our 185s.

It is a little hard to tell as I just bought the skis and they have like 200 hours on them so top speed doesn't seem affected much if at all but between the new prop, wear ring and 3 Deg wedge which I did all at once the hole shot is definitely improved and it pops right out of the water and plains.. as opposed to hitting rev limiter or taking a bit to plain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back