ugh finally..

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattydipps

sooo after many many aggravating weeks and nearly 2800 bucks worth of warranted work, i have my jet ski back and its in one piece.. as if it wasnt new before with 8 hours... they replaced ALOT at the dealer.

i got it home today and installed the free flow which sounds great.. also tomorrow ill be doing the intake and making a nice write up for that as well for those who asked. i even had time to squeeze in a nice run with my buddy and his 130.. i tried uploading a couple pictures from tapatalk but theyre having issues and keep crashing.. once i get a chance ill post a couple for you guys :cheers:

Great to hear they finally got your New ski back to you!

Looking forward for said pics.......

Thanks guys.. I'm thrilled I think a couple ties have been cut but it is what it is and now it's time to move on.. And never gp back there again ahaha

Here's a couple pics from today

176.jpg

177.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bout time! When are we doing a northeast get together?

There's a NYC run coming up next month a couple of my buddies put together.. We're leaving out of Brooklyn and going by the statute of liberty and cruising by NYC.. Should be like 15 guys going

Send me info on that- I'm in! I'll see if my southern CT friends are interested too

Tentative date is Sunday 6/16.. leaving from JFK marina in yonkers.

http://www.cityofyonkers.com/Index.aspx?page=1888

shoot me a PM if you want and ill shoot you my number and we can talk about it. its DEFF going to be a sunday in june for sure though.

ive never done it before but from what i understand from last years trip, the statute of liberty is a possibility and also cruising NYC.

ALSO FOR ANYONE ELSE INTERESTED... I POSTED THIS IN THE NORTHEAST SECTION ALSO.. IF YOU WANT TO COME SHOOT ME A PM AND WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT.

Damn, should make it a Saturday! Oh well. No you really should because that's Father's Day!

yeah i realized that too... not sure if i can make it either.. i was just talking to my friend who told me about the trip and it doesnt look like hell make it either.. hopefully it can and will change

The first post is the cliffs notes. Poor Matt bought the ski and shortly after it sank, sat at the dealer for longer than he owned it- and got quite the runaround. Seems to be all good. Then him and I hijacked the thread with the NYC meetup

I am missing the back story. What happened to your machine ?

The first post is the cliffs notes. Poor Matt bought the ski and shortly after it sank, sat at the dealer for longer than he owned it- and got quite the runaround. Seems to be all good. Then him and I hijacked the thread with the NYC meetup

That is true hahah I probably should have put this as a continuation of my last thread.. Piper if you'd wanna read the full story it's inside the off topic section I can't copy and paste the link while I'm on my phone

We'll just have to organize our own!

hey man.. i brought it to a few peoples attention and it looks like theyre pushing to change the date to the 9th with a rain date of the 30th... apparently its every fathers dream to do a city trip on fathers day lmao...

would that work for you??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back