Throttle Issues on my 2006 3D 947 DI

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

KarlDBailey

Hi everyone hope someone can help. I have a 2006 3D 947 DI, I have had a seedoo guy have a look it but he didnt give me much help. I start the 3d and it idles but not very well then when i go to throttle it but it doesn't do much and then it seems to die on me with out the revs changing. It sounds like its choking.
So I can connect my diagnostic computer to the MPEB it gives me the fault P1600 (ECU not intialized, TDC not setup, throttle sensor not intialized) this fauly is displayed but only as Historic fault NOT active. I reset this fault but it does not seem to clear but it still stays as a Historic fault.
Sometimes the computer will loose connection between the diagnostic computer and MPEB but if i shut remove the key and restart the procedure it logs back on. The seedoo guy had much the same problem but didnt really seem interested apart from taking my money I asked him what he thought but he didnt say anything to point me in the right direction.
Thanks for your time.

check your fuel pressure. it won't show up as a fault. it will just run poorly or not at all. DI fuel pumps fail constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back