The iPhone of PWC

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

kunzman

They are gonna make a ton in the aftermarket with these. The graphic kit practically covers the whole ski so if you scratch it you just buy a new graphic kit and probably just replace the damaged section. I bet they will be $100+ a pop too, but way cheaper and easier than fixing gel coat. Just like an iPhone, damage your case or get tired of it and you just buy a new one.

Ummmm, I want the Android version. If I get the iSpark I need to send it back to have the battery changed. Sorry, I loath Apple. I almost can't stand they call the brake system the iBR--the i is a good reason I would skip that option--not kidding either.

228.jpg

It's funny, Apple was mentioned in their press event in an analogy: The Spark is to PWC what the iPod Nano is to the iPod Touch. You still can listen to music all the same, but it's smaller, lighter and doesn't have all the features.

IMO, it's more of the iPhone 5c. There is a lot more to the Spark than the Nano.

well, if your going to play that game, i'd say its a Samsung Galaxy... because it has the Micro SD option.
it appears that the Spark will be quite "moddable"

Apple offers no "mods" except pretty cases.

Back