The creation of the Sea-Doo

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

AKnarrowback

And on the eighth day God arose from his day of rest, surveyed his creation from above and realized one day of rest was not enough. He said in his thoughts "after all that work I feel weak, as if it will have no end".

He pondered this feeling as he walked along the shore of a lake..... "It cannot be done this way" he thought. "I created a world and must find a way for my children to enjoy it, and one day is not enough" So God (being God) instantly had an idea, waved his hand and all around him saw his five fingers.

"Listen to my words" He commanded. "The hands I have given you to do work in life must have two days in a time that allows for them to rest".

"One day is dedicated to rest by my Commandments, but the other will be a time for you to decide how it is spent". "Let it be known that the hands I have given you will be a reminder of the days you work". "Five will be the days of work, as your hand is made to work with five fingers so shall be the number of days you work".

"On the sixth and seventh day you will take a time to rest so that your weakness may end".

And forever more the weakness ending was sought by all so much that they couldn't even use the full word because of the labors of five days. They said "even the words are too much, we must reduce our pain in life". And then Harold spoke in a parched and weary voice and said "weak end" and all around him cheered at the new name for their time of rest.

And the people did seek FUN on the first day of their weak end, but found none. They said to God "Father, maker of all, can you provide us with fun on our first day of rest for we are bored".

God heard their plight and waved his hand for He to had felt the need for more than sitting and throwing rocks at leaves floating the water.

And low, the people did see the amazing creation God had formed on the waters edge and the people rejoiced.

But they asked "what do we do with what we see".

The Lord replied "what you see is what you do"

And the people did take hold of the creation God had placed on the waters edge and the wisest of them (let's just call him John, (me)) said "I see what we must do. We must ride, be free of the burdens of life and go out among the bodies of water to adventure, laugh, get wet and burn as much gas as possible for God has declared it must be done."

20210710_135038.jpgAnd on that note I'm going out to test run my see-do on this weak end. New motor, new to me machine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back