Thank you !!!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
I hope your feeling better and moving forward. My wife had the same surgery. A later revision to put her back to normal. Then a Hernia repair from the first surgery. Then the Mesh they used to do the repair, was recalled two weeks later.

I spent a week in the hospital with pneumonia and a traumatic rib injury. In Jan. ( Morphine ROCKS ) Being a Paramedic it was hard to be on the other side of treatment. It gets to the point that you look forward to meals. I was on a salt restriction diet. You would not believe the stuff you can't eat!

I hope your feeling better and moving forward. My wife had the same surgery. A later revision to put her back to normal. Then a Hernia repair from the first surgery. Then the Mesh they used to do the repair, was recalled two weeks later.

I spent a week in the hospital with pneumonia and a traumatic rib injury. In Jan. ( Morphine ROCKS ) Being a Paramedic it was hard to be on the other side of treatment. It gets to the point that you look forward to meals. I was on a salt restriction diet. You would not believe the stuff you can't eat!

No hernia for me. They were VERY verbal about what I was allowed to do. No mesh or filler, just my normal insides were stitched up.

Had a "special" enema cat scan today to see how things are healing. Tech said it looked excellent. Doc will read the results tomorrow. If he is happy, then we will schedule the surgery to remove the colostomy bag and hook back up to my intestines. 2 or 3 days in the hospital for that one and then back to work is the plan.

Hope your wife has healed well and all is well with her. And,,, You as well. No medic EVER wants to be the one in the hospital bed.

Guess we are all aging like our skis. We are just harder to get parts for. My doctor is doing testing for my heart at 40. And I just broke some ribs snowboarding on Saturday. Getting old sucks.

Guess we are all aging like our skis. We are just harder to get parts for. My doctor is doing testing for my heart at 40. And I just broke some ribs snowboarding on Saturday. Getting old sucks.

I have had broken ribs. It's hard enough to breath let alone if you have to cough or laugh,,,,

No fun for sure.

Back