Suggestion...

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orange

More of a question: I have a Sea Doo 3D. I can't search for info because the search function needs more than 2 characters or it drops off the search.

Any ideas? Can the software be tweaked?

Thanks for the input. I have tweaked the system a little and it should now allow this. Let me know if you have any problems.

Seadoo 3D?

I'm sure you already know how a search engine works. It's based on the info stored from previous posts. Well, there really isn't many users in the forum with the 3D. Those that are, come in for the same problem. They tip to the right. But all search engines I've ever used needed more than 2 characters to work....

I have tried to research this and have really found no luck. The results are pretty much the same, if the ski isn't leaning while it's sitting at dock, it shouldn't lean while underway. There are a couple that have been in, that have not had this problem.

At first, you want to point at the propulsion unit (jet) set up. Thinking of the possible torque causing it to lean.....but that seems it would affect all, not just a few.

Then, maybe it's the weight displacment.....but it seems that the few I've corresponded with, all have different weights and loaded the ski differently.

So, it brings me to the seating.

I haven't asked this specific question yet but because the ski has two different riding positions, does it ride the same on both positions?:cheers:

Lean....

I have looked through a few FAQ's and all I can find is people's coments on the lean in a joking manner. I've tried in earnest to find something concrete as to why this happens.

I'm not giving up, I just need to expand my search's beyond the sites I normally use in research.....Hopefully, I'll be back on this one. More and more members are signing up for an answer to this question; there is an answer, just have to find it.:cheers:

Wow, I must have missed that in my research. Do you think this guy is right:

Halo guys I have solution for this problem, my 3D 2004 does the same thing. fisrt.. this is a seadoo design problem, you should go tu seadoo dealer, thei have obligation to solve this problem. OK... replace the helice impeller for 2005 model, the part # 267000201. this is a new design impeller for 2005 model, thath is all... you will be so hapy with your new SeaDoo 3D.

Can anyone check with Bombardier??

3D purchase...

From what ever dealership you purchased throughk, you may be able to find a better answer. I have no personal link with BRP, or I'd have already jumped on it.

Like you, I missed this in my research too. Great job Timmyboy.

I thought it might have something to do with torque in the propulsion system, since it seemed so many had this problem. If the pitch is to great on any pwc, it will cause centrifugal torque.

I'm on my way over to BRP now to see if there is anything that stands out on this issue.....:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back