Stupid question

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary pope

Ok I just picked up a pair of skis for free. Here’s the deal. They are both 95 Mastercraft kraze skis with twin cylinders in them. I guess one question I have is has anyone on here even heard of tgese and does anyone know anything about them? Where I can get a manual for them, how I get titles for them? I did get them for free and the tags that are on them are until 99 so I’m assuming they answer only titles for a few years and sat for a while. I did get one started today and am gonna take it out tomorrow for a lake test. Will let you know how it goes.
Hey....if it’s free it’s for me...

Typically Yamaha engines in them.
The title depends on your state. Some are easy and others you are screwed if you don’t have a signed title from the previous legal owner.

OK, what is the trick to getting the jet pumps off of these? And I took the four bolts off from the outside and it still feels like it’s stuck in there

Post some pics. But as far as I know... it was just a Yamaha pump also. Since they are also part of the shoe... I'm sure it's glued into the hull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back