Stolen 3D-DI Rego: BS447Q Brisbane

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

JamesK

Unfortunatly I wish this was a better introduction to the forums however waking up this morning to a rather gloomy christmas eve, our family have found that someone had snuck in our gates and have stolen our wonderful 3D-DI. I have attatched pictures to this post and would be extremly grateful if anyone could contact us on 0414483299 for any information regarding our jetski. The Jetski has the Kart seat attacted and is covered by the Official 3D Jetski Cover which is black with red writing and was taken with the trailer as shown in the pictures. We are located in Brisbane near Bridgeman Downs, any information will be greatly appreciated

Here's to hoping DESS will be working for us

Marry Christmas and Happy New Year

James
1174166625_l.jpg
1167716939_l.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about the loss that is a cool looking Doo. I never seen one with a banana seat. Hope that you had insurance. If you did it may be a blessing in descise as I read so many bad things about the DI models. I am not trying to be negative it is only that I have read a lot of bad about DI. I have also read that they are very good when they are in good condition. Someone is probly riding it like they stole it.

Attachments

• rippedhand.gif
    rippedhand.gif
    2.8 KB · Views: 67
Wow, sorry to hear about that.. I hope you find the guy(s) that did this.. Merry Christmas and good luck on getting your 3d back.

Lets hope the seadoo forum can help out and pass on the word to a quick recovery of the 3-D. When they catch the thieves I hope they deal with them appropriately.
Don't let this spoil your holiday. I believe that things happen for a reason. Who knows maybe it's time to use the insurance money to buy a Jet boat to replace it...or just upgrade to a newer model you'll find for fantastic deal.

Karl

all seadoo's in 2007 went to 4 srokes apart from the 3ddi but because of poor sales 2007 was the last year for the 3d

stolen

Mate .I am on the Gold Coast.I drive around all day for my work.I'll keep my eyes peeled.Good Luck

i am a recent 3D-DI owner, i thought mine might have been yours but after some signs (rego,numbers,footholds,stickers,seadoo invoice,didnt have trailer,grips and sponsons) it wasent the one i purchased. Anyways I am out every weekend from coomera river to the broadwater so ill definatly keep my eye out for another 3D DI and make sure i have a talk to him about it. :cheers: Sorry to hear that, i would hate for my to be stolen

Last edited by a moderator:
Back