Startting 1800

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

gaunt1969

Hi to all.
I just got a 2000 1800 chalenger and do not have any manuals or info on startting or running the boat.
I turned to battery switch on and the shifter is in nutral, also the safty kill is inplace. The battery has a charge . but nothing happens when the start button is pushed on either eng. I know its some thing simple I am missing but I have never owned a seadoo boat and have no info on it. Any info would be geat, Thanks in advance,,

you might want to download the operators manual for the boat, head over to seadoo.com, go to the "owner's center" at the top, then open the operators guide section.

What happens when you put the safety kill lanyard in place (we 'doo-ers call it the dess lanyard..)?
It should beep twice to tell you its working and ready.
If you get nothing, it could be a bad lanyard, it might not be programmed right, or there might be a power feed issue...

Looks like you're already a premium member, so if you download your boat's manual you'll be able to follow the dess/mpem troubleshooting section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back