ST3 Hull

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubeee

Anyone know any good videos on Seadoo Hull repair? Just purchased a 2019 fish pro with a 3’ gash in it 1/4 to 1/2 wide. It does not leak.
Suggestions on how to repair are greatly appreciated.. If you’re curious what I paid for it at auction out the door $5800!! I don’t think I did bad.View attachment 44504

Last edited:
Wow - That was a killer find if it was only cosmetic and not even needing to be repaired since it doesn't leak.

Its hit or miss right now from what ive been reading on repairing the new polytech hulls so be careful with how you fix it as others haven't had good experience at the body shops who were tasked with the repairs from BRP.

Wow - That was a killer find if it was only cosmetic and not even needing to be repaired since it doesn't leak.

Its hit or miss right now from what ive been reading on repairing the new polytech hulls so be careful with how you fix it as others haven't had good experience at the body shops who were tasked with the repairs from BRP.
I used some epoxy I got from West Marine “MarineRX” this is the only picture of the scratch I have. It was nothing to fix. I’ve taken it out sixty miles in open ocean. That’s how confident I’m in the repair.

Attachments

• 2AB45FBE-F417-4EBA-90A5-B7DA795ACC58.jpeg
    2AB45FBE-F417-4EBA-90A5-B7DA795ACC58.jpeg
    118.4 KB · Views: 46
  • F8C6E10B-D4F0-4E6E-95D4-37B5BCCFB7BF.jpeg
    F8C6E10B-D4F0-4E6E-95D4-37B5BCCFB7BF.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 45

Tap plastics has some good videos. Used it for gel coat repairs

I used some epoxy I got from West Marine “MarineRX” this is the only picture of the scratch I have. It was nothing to fix. I’ve taken it out sixty miles in open ocean. That’s how confident I’m in the repair.
What does it look like after the repair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back