Shop Discount Sea-Doo Parts

ST3 Hull

Nubeee

Premium Member
Premium Member
Water Crafts
2019 Seadoo FishPro
Anyone know any good videos on Seadoo Hull repair? Just purchased a 2019 fish pro with a 3’ gash in it 1/4 to 1/2 wide. It does not leak.
Suggestions on how to repair are greatly appreciated.. If you’re curious what I paid for it at auction out the door $5800!! I don’t think I did bad.View attachment 44504

Last edited:

Barrys1976

Water Crafts
2019 Seadoo GTX 230
Wow - That was a killer find if it was only cosmetic and not even needing to be repaired since it doesn't leak.

Its hit or miss right now from what ive been reading on repairing the new polytech hulls so be careful with how you fix it as others haven't had good experience at the body shops who were tasked with the repairs from BRP.

Nubeee

Premium Member
Premium Member
Water Crafts
2019 Seadoo FishPro
Wow - That was a killer find if it was only cosmetic and not even needing to be repaired since it doesn't leak.

Its hit or miss right now from what ive been reading on repairing the new polytech hulls so be careful with how you fix it as others haven't had good experience at the body shops who were tasked with the repairs from BRP.
I used some epoxy I got from West Marine “MarineRX” this is the only picture of the scratch I have. It was nothing to fix. I’ve taken it out sixty miles in open ocean. That’s how confident I’m in the repair.

Attachments

justals

Water Crafts
1 - 2015 GTI SE 130
2 - 2012 GTI 130

Tap plastics has some good videos. Used it for gel coat repairs

Barrys1976

Water Crafts
2019 Seadoo GTX 230
I used some epoxy I got from West Marine “MarineRX” this is the only picture of the scratch I have. It was nothing to fix. I’ve taken it out sixty miles in open ocean. That’s how confident I’m in the repair.
What does it look like after the repair?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

SPONSORED LINKS

Usergroup

Administrator Moderator Premium Member