Sport Mode - Return to Idle to Activate?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

rathrbboatn

Hello, we just spent our first weekend on our new 2019 leftover Spark Trixx 2-up. First time we tried Sport mode we were able to activate it. Next time and every subsequent time since a message pops up that says "Sport Mode-Return to Idle to Activate". We've tried everything to get into neutral; tapping throttle, tapping iBR, tapping both, different combos, etc. Does the RPM have to be below a certain threshold? It idles at 1850 out of the water. Didn't look while in the water. Any ideas?

Thanks, and btw, the machine is great. Kids spent the entire weekend riding it. 10 hours in 2 days.

Rob

This may or may not answer your question.

For my 2018 Spark 3-Up/IBR, Sport Mode requires that I press and hold the red button for about 3 sec, and after receiving the mode change tones (beeps), press the button once more for confirmation. It could be that you're sort of stuck between mode confirmation; and need to actively select a mode by pressing on that button again for a few seconds and confirming a change to Sport mode.

Also: On my Spark, the default mode on startup is always Touring. I select Sport Mode as soon as I start up.

Hope this helps, and good luck!

I had this message come up on my 2020, I released the throttle, hit the red button to confirm and it went into sport mode.

Back