Speedster 200 Dual Batteries

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Ovrkil

I see some folks have installed a second battery. Can whoever has done this post pics? Please and thanks in advance.

I added a secondary battery on the opposite side in the exact location.. plenty of room, though the battery mount I have slightly rubs the coolant tank but it’s been like that for years with no issues.. I also replaced the battery selector switch to a dual battery version, exactly the same as the original in the same location but has a selector for a second battery.. hope this helpsBEA0EB24-38ED-4CDB-B463-7FC392FB7825.jpeg

Attachments

• FE7DA886-139B-4109-8979-CB7432F49E1A.jpeg
    FE7DA886-139B-4109-8979-CB7432F49E1A.jpeg
    320.8 KB · Views: 8
I added a secondary battery on the opposite side in the exact location.. plenty of room, though the battery mount I have slightly rubs the coolant tank but it’s been like that for years with no issues.. I also replaced the battery selector switch to a dual battery version, exactly the same as the original in the same location but has a selector for a second battery.. hope this helpsView attachment 61916

How did you end up securing your second battery tray to the hull? Screws? Nutsert? Just a standard pop rivet into the fiberglass? Not sure how deep I can go before I start getting into important things.... like hitting water.

Back