Speedster 200 510 Top Speed

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apec

Hey guys, I’ve made a few posts about this 2012 Speedster 200 510 I bought about 4-5 weeks ago, and it just gets better and better.

Whenever I take it out and it’s calm enough, I have to do a top speed run, not for long but just until it levels out. Seeing 60.5-61.5 every time. Actually I’m surprised. 2 people combined 325 lbs or 6 people about 1000 lbs and still top speed never less than 59.5. Maybe I expected a few more mph just from readings others online but still, all smiles here. Salt water or fresh, bay or river it hits that speed everytime and gets their fast too. Speed-O says over 65mph but I use Navionics app (amazing btw) and every run is GPS.

So far, everything I ask this boat to do, everything it’s intended to do, it does very well.

That sounds awesome. I would expect that is what you should get from it. Remember 60 MPH is actually pretty fast for a boat on the water.

I was out yesterday riding behind a checkmate with loud thruhull. I was riding in his wake because it was rough. When we got to calmer water, I cam out and came up next to him. He didn't like it and mashed the Throttle. I think he expected to dust me off. I stayed with him and flat out he couldn't get ahead of me. I can guarantee he was burning probably 4 times the fuel I was.

They are fun machines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back