Sparkenstein!!!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

BocasJet

Hi.
First of all, sorry for my bad english, is not my mother language, but I try with G. translator help. Do not laugh too much...
I have 4 2014 Spark for rent in the panamenian Caribbean Sea, incredible place to ride.
The white one, had a big hole in the hull, alot of water in, and do not start and I decided to trust a local mechanic, who "was" my friend.
I would urge him claim to perform the repair as soon as possible after that time (8 months) the jetski me back. To my surprise with what I found dozens of small holes in the hull, sewn with fishing line and all this covered with tar paper ... besides the Molex connectors disappeared and in return put me shit individual connectors. etc, etc...
After that, I decided to do repairs myself with my small local team.
The hull was ready and hope so that we did a good work.

Actually my big problem are with the wiring connections. Waiting to buy a new Molex Mx 150, but not really know the part number. Any body nows?
I am pairing de cables by colors, but have probles with the 5 black ones. Any help?
20160613_184327#1.jpg

Greetings to all
Enric

Attachments

• 20160526_113338#1.jpg
    20160526_113338#1.jpg
    807.1 KB · Views: 53
Hi.
First of all, sorry for my bad english, is not my mother language, but I try with G. translator help. Do not laugh too much...
I have 4 2014 Spark for rent in the panamenian Caribbean Sea, incredible place to ride.
The white one, had a big hole in the hull, alot of water in, and do not start and I decided to trust a local mechanic, who "was" my friend.
I would urge him claim to perform the repair as soon as possible after that time (8 months) the jetski me back. To my surprise with what I found dozens of small holes in the hull, sewn with fishing line and all this covered with tar paper ... besides the Molex connectors disappeared and in return put me shit individual connectors. etc, etc...
After that, I decided to do repairs myself with my small local team.
The hull was ready and hope so that we did a good work.

Actually my big problem are with the wiring connections. Waiting to buy a new Molex Mx 150, but not really know the part number. Any body nows?
I am pairing de cables by colors, but have probles with the 5 black ones. Any help?
View attachment 35862

Greetings to all
Enric

Uh wow.. that's... interesting. The spark hulls are plastic and should just be replaced if you crack them

Me imagino que esta in Boca de Torro.

Ya se para la promixa vez que voy a quien llamo.
Beinveindos!

Good morning.

hfgreg:
I know that the hull is plastic, namely polipropilene (PP). But you see, I have 3 hulls damaged and I've read that a break of more than 40 cm. has to change according to the catalog, economically for me, it's impossible. I live in a remote area and hull cost, transportation is $ 20 x kilo apart to get out of the standard measures, and without customs and inland transport, etc...
After thinking what would be the best solution, I have come to the conclusion that plastic welding is the best. Probed the 3M products that Seadoo recommended and did not work. Delaminatings was easily, stretching with fingers at one end.
Welds apparently have been pretty good with a stainless steel mesh inserted between the plastic. Hitting the hull with a small hammer (I know it's not a very scientific method) a difference of sound, makes me believe that there is much thicker in the repaired areas than in the rest appreciated.
20160530_102142#1.jpg
20160530_180959.jpg

ocod: efectivamente, is the marvelous and subrealist Bocas del Toro

Enric

Back